Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ESFJ- yep that's me


ESFJ- "The Caregiver"

Characteristics that are right on are: they want to like people, and have a special skill at bringing out the best in others, strong desire to be liked and for everything to be pleasant makes them highly supportive of others, hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness, often change their own manner to be more pleasing to whoever they're with at the moment, and not likely to enjoy having to do things which involve abstract, theoretical concepts, or impersonal analysis.

My strengths influence my drawings and paintings when it comes to pleasing others. I don't go into areas of sexuality in my work or other controversial topics. My work has an idea of tradition behind it and that also connects into my personality type being seen as the caregiver and in my opinion the "mom" of the family. A weakness for my personality type is that I'm hesitant on exploring controversial topics and putting them into my work.

In a group setting, I do find myself allowing others to speak before me and hear what they have to say and then add to it, but that has its downfall by having others say what you were thinking. I do see myself as being extroverted, but in critiques I can see myself being introverted. Small groups critiques I find that everyone can speak comfortably even if they are introverted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment