Monday, February 1, 2010

Intro


Hi! I'm Emily and I am taking drawing 3 for the second time this semester. I am a studio major with a concentration in painting. After graduating from Stout this May I plan on going back to my home town and becoming a Florist. Becoming a florist has always been a dream of mine and I have already started making plans in accomplishing my goal.

Drawing 3 last spring is very different from the drawing 3 class I am taking now. Last spring it was more based on concepts and not fundamentals, sort of like a sculpture class. After starting our first drawings I see that we will be actually drawing with charcoal and other media and working on fundamentals. I hope to tighten up my drawing skills before graduating and since I haven't had a true drawing class in 2 years. So far the first assignment is working out well and I'm excited to finish it this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment